- The Ultrasound Podcast: Great source of free podcasts, lectures & general POCUS resources. Should be your go to POCUS education site.
- 5 Minute Sono
- Emergency Ultrasound Teaching – Fantastic lectures on a variety of POCUS topics.
- Ultrasound Village – number of lectures from Australian based EM physicians.
- SONOSPOT – Topics in Bedside Ultrasound.
- Ultrasound Training Solutions – As well as providing excellent POCUS training the team at UTS has an excellent twitter feed to follow that will keep you up to date on the latest POCUS knowledge as well as an excellent #FOAMUS page with links to all the best US websites.
- Ultrasound of the Week – Excellent case based discussion and images.
- The POCUS Atlas – Excellent free and open access archive of ultrasound images which is constantly being updated.
- Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound Vol 1 & 2 – Free eBOOKs from the ultrasound podcast crew.
- Emergency Ultrasound Made Easy – Bowra, McLaughlin
- Manual of Emergency Medicine & Critical Care Ultrasound – Noble & Nelson
- Point of Care Ultrasound 1e – Soni, Arntfield, Kory
- Clip De-Identifier – Simple Tool from Ben Smith (@ultrasoundjelly) to de-identify your clips and ensure patient privacy.
- SonoClipShare– Free Cloud based ultrasound archiving solution. Enables you to de-identify and upload your clips and then share them with supervisor for comment/review.
- One Minute Ultrasound APP (Android or Apple) – Refresh your memory or just revise how to perform that scan in brief and to the point videos.
- Awesome Ultrasound Simulator – Excellent simulator requiring minimal setup. Use in teaching or add to your simulation cases for increased fidelity.
- Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Group (EMUGS) – EM POCUS advocacy and education special interest group. Hold a number of meetings across Australia throughout the year. Follow on twitter @EMUGs_